Welcome to Goal Setting Guide
Mary Kay Goal Setting Article
This is a selection made from among articles on Mary Kay Goal Setting. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for future reading, click here.
Achieving Your Goals: 6 Key Stepsfrom: www.SelfImprovementsGuide.com
The following goal setting steps will help people achieve positive results:
1. Set a specific goal you want to achieve. Set goals that are definite yet flexible so that you would be able to adjust easily to specific circumstances and situations. Choose what you want to do in your life and stand by to it. Establish your priorities and manage your time, you do it for a specific goal to achieve the results you expect.
2. Make a timeframe for the set goal. Every goal should have a timeframe so that it will be easy to assess. Moreover, through a timeframe it is easy for you to know when to end. It should have a target ending date. This will enable you to motivate yourself to meet the deadline. If you do not set a date for your goal, you might end up dreaming for that goal to realize for the rest of your life.
3. Make sure that the goal you set is realistic. You must know how to attain your goal and make it real. You may even say that it will take different tests and circumstances to do it, but if those things happen you have to be ready to surpass them all. It is not bad to aim for high goals but just be realistic and make your move to make it happen. If you happen to realize that you "might not be able to achieve what you have set, then modify it into a realizable one.
4. Update yourself with every short-term goal you have achieved. Always determine your exact position on the current goal you are working out.
5. Be ready with the obstacles so that you are ready whatever happens during the process. Don't get frustrated if you did not achieve your goal for the first time, take it as a challenge for your next goal. This doesn't mean that you failed, work harder and don't give up.
6. Always bear in mind that every goal you set should give you benefits. Write down all the benefits that you can get with each goal you have set. The principle is, if have more benefits with your goals, you will be motivated to set bigger goals. Picture yourself accomplishing those goals. This will help you see the benefits you can get.
Follow these simple goal-setting steps properly and they can give you the drive to achieve your purpose in life. These goal-setting steps are important in achieving success in everything you do.
People have their basic ideas of how they see themselves maybe 2 or 10 years from now. These might be quick promotion, 6-digit salary or several established business in their names. The thing is, everybody wants to achieve something in their life. And so, the next thing they should do is to set goals in order to achieve them. But the question is, "if everybody wants to achieve something and everybody sets their own goals, why are there other people who are unable to achieve what they want?
The single answer to this is that they haven't set clear goals. Everyone may have set their own personal goals but few may have clear and SMART goals. In order to be successful, therefore, goals must be set in such a way that the person who set them knows how to achieve them.
Christine P. Gray is a recognized authority on the subject of goal setting. Her website www.selfimprovementsguide.com provides a wealth of informative articles and resources on everything you will need to know about self improvement. All rights reserved. Articles may be reprinted as long as the content and links remains intact and unchanged.
Warning: file() [function.file]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /hermes/bosnaweb02a/b1208/nf.selfimprovementsguide/public_html/selfimprovementsguide.com/goalsetting/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Warning: file(http://www.searchfeed.com/rd/feed/TextFeed.jsp?trackID=&pID=&cat=mary+kay+goal+setting&nl=5&page=1&excID=) [function.file]: failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /hermes/bosnaweb02a/b1208/nf.selfimprovementsguide/public_html/selfimprovementsguide.com/goalsetting/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Mary Kay Goal Setting Specific links
Mary Kay Goal Setting News
Leading the way - The Bozeman Daily Chronicle
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle
Leading the way
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle
The five finalists were: Kelly Erickson, legal advocate at HAVEN; Ris Higgins, co-owner of Leadership Outfitters; Morgan Rangel, director of client services at Elixiter; Kim Wild, president of TowHaul Corp.; and MaryKay Yeley, vice president of Murdoch ...
A leap of faith: Starting over brings fulfillment - Pensacola News Journal
Pensacola News Journal
A leap of faith: Starting over brings fulfillment
Pensacola News Journal
At 37, Michelle Wardlaw might not technically be old enough to be retired from teaching, but after becoming a senior sales director for Mary Kay Cosmetics, she decided to hand in the keys to her classroom in pursuit of the keys to a pink Cadillac ...
Sculptures give Historic Foggy Bottom a contemporary edge - GW Hatchet (subscription)
Sculptures give Historic Foggy Bottom a contemporary edge
GW Hatchet (subscription)
The program, created and co-directed by Foggy Bottom residents Jill Nevius, Mary Kay Shaw and Jackie Lemire, has brought new exhibitions to the neighborhood every two years since 2008, with the goal to create a public art space within the small ...
Mary Kay a family affair - Saskatoon StarPhoenix
Mary Kay a family affair
Melissa, Mandy-Rae and Brenda Summach and Michelle Goetz are the record-setting Mary Kay team from Saskatoon. .... She'll retire in five years and her goal is to groom “more leaders with the right culture and heart,” she said. “I'm looking at how much ...
THE FIFTH ANNUAL GREAT HIGHWOOD PUMPKIN FEST RAISES OVER ... - Chicago Tribune
THE FIFTH ANNUAL GREAT HIGHWOOD PUMPKIN FEST RAISES OVER ...
Setting the Guinness World Record for most carved and lit pumpkins took a backseat to raising money for charity, however, as Highwood Alderman Eric Falberg, creator of Highwood Pumpkin Fest says, "Partnering with the Autism Society of Illinois was the ...