Welcome to Positive Thinking Guide
Positive Thinking Audio Free Download Article
This is a selection made from among articles on Positive Thinking Audio Free Download. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for future reading, click here.
10 Rules to Get The Power of Positive Thinkingfrom: Christine P Gray
What are the 10 rules of the power of positive thinking?
1) Believe - You cannot pretend to be a positive thinker. You need to believe. In positive thinking, you cannot pretend because there's no one to pretend to. If somebody believes that you are a positive thinker, how can that benefit you? The most important of the 10 rules of the power of positive thinking is that you should believe it.
2) Be objective - This is very important in the 10 rules for the power of positive thinking. Many people tend to see their lives for their failures and thus, they lose hope of ever succeeding in their goal. Other people tend to magnify their success and, filled with false pride, they make all the wrong decisions.
3) Take care of your health - One step to achieving the power of positive thinking is taking care of your body. All of the positive thinking in the world can't help you if you are dead, can it? You need to have a healthy body in order to fuel your positive thinking.
4) Surround yourself with positive people - When you are engaged in an internal struggle between your positive self and your negative self, you will need all the support you can get. You do not really want to surround yourself with people who will just kick your positive attitude to the ground with their negativity.
5) Be patient - Positive thinking does not come overnight. You need to train yourself in order to get rid of any negative attitude you possess.
6) Turn negativity around - When something negative enters your personality get rid of it not by repelling it outright, but by channeling that energy into positive thoughts.
7) Remember that others can sense your negativity - One reason why people fail is because other people can sense their negativity and want no part of it. Before you try to do something, be sure to have the right attitude.
8) Find something positive in everything new - When you encounter something unfamiliar, never do what most people do and fear it. Take a hard look at it and see it for the positive effects it brings, this will help you understand things better.
9) Pace yourself - Remember that you cannot hurry into getting positive. You need to pace yourself in order to prevent yourself from breaking down. Go slowly and take life one day at a time.
10) Make the change – The main characteristic of these ten rules of the power of positive thinking is the fact that they only show you the door. You need to open it yourself.
Rules are what we use to define life. People do not realize this, but we need rules in order to appreciate life more. Rules take the chaos that is called life and impose order into it. Some people think rules limit our achievements, but this is not true. When you think about it, you will realize the fact that rules protect our progress as humanity. Without rules, we would have been extinct long ago.
Rules help us define life. Sometimes, we look for rules in order to help us achieve our goals. People create rules in order to help themselves achieve their goals in a manner that they can understand. Rules are also used to help us comprehend life. People give out rules in order to help others get what they have achieved. It is because of rules that we are able to hold on to every discovery made.
It comes as no surprise that people look for 10 rules for the power of positive thinking. It seems that people, when looking for rules, like to stick no 10, which is a nice, round number.
The power of positive thinking and 10 rules in getting it is one of the most popular subjects out there. This is because they have begun to realize that positive thinking does affect life significantly. Whether you see a glass as half-empty or half-full can affect the way you treat your business. We are in control of our lives and our decisions matter.
Christina Gray is a recognized authority on the subject of positive thinking. Her website www.selfimprovementsguide.com provides a wealth of informative articles and resources on everything you will need to know about self improvement. All rights reserved. Articles may be reprinted as long as the content and links remains intact and unchanged.
Warning: file() [function.file]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /hermes/bosnaweb02a/b1208/nf.selfimprovementsguide/public_html/selfimprovementsguide.com/positive/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Warning: file(http://www.searchfeed.com/rd/feed/TextFeed.jsp?trackID=&pID=&cat=positive+thinking+audio+free+download&nl=5&page=1&excID=) [function.file]: failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /hermes/bosnaweb02a/b1208/nf.selfimprovementsguide/public_html/selfimprovementsguide.com/positive/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Positive Thinking Audio Free Download Specific links
Positive Thinking Audio Free Download News
BEL MOONEY: How can I help my dear friend cope with losing her husband? - Daily Mail
BEL MOONEY: How can I help my dear friend cope with losing her husband?
I am thinking of suggesting we go together to the Battersea Dogs Home and she chooses a puppy to rear and love (it would also mean that she would have to get out of the house to walk it regularly; and it's a way of meeting and conversing with other dog ...
Amy Grant promoting breast cancer awareness with new song 'Welcome Yourself' - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
Amy Grant promoting breast cancer awareness with new song 'Welcome Yourself'
Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
Chapman's experience in 2000 began with the dreaded feeling of, “It's not as if I don't have enough on my plate already,” Grant recounted, but then developed into a more positive outlook that inspired Grant's direction with the song, “Welcome Yourself ...
Positive Thinking, With a Little Help From Your Phone - New York Times
New York Times
Positive Thinking, With a Little Help From Your Phone
New York Times
Happify is perhaps the most sophisticated positive vibes app available now. The idea of this free iOS app is to train you into thinking positively and feeling happy by engaging you in various “tracks” with different goals like improving your confidence ...
Singer David Osmond Pens Power Ballad About Life with MS - Healthline
Singer David Osmond Pens Power Ballad About Life with MS
Besides the video and free song download, visitors to the website can find David's tips on how to live a positive life despite MS. Osmond has been taking Gilenya since it hit the market in 2010, but he's quick to point out there's more to taking care ...
The Quest to Put More Reality in Virtual Reality - MIT Technology Review
MIT Technology Review
The Quest to Put More Reality in Virtual Reality
MIT Technology Review
More important, I could get a read on what Rosedale and Karpf were thinking as they spoke or listened—because their head movements and facial expressions mirrored what their real bodies were doing. Each had logged in from a laptop .... Rosedale says ...